uSurf 2.0.1 has been released for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad on the App Store tonight with some much needed fixes. Please turn auto-updates on to make sure you always have the latest version of uSurf by going to Settings>Store>Updates and make sure the switch is on.
Here are the changes for uSurf 2.0.1:
- Fixed error for http:// certificate would cause the page not to load.
- Fixed issue where tabs would not work
- UI Improvements
2.0.1 brings fixes for some much needed items so get downloading on the App Store now.
uSurf Universal ($0.99) – iOS App Store
I am happy to announce that uSurf 2.0 is finally available on the App Store after an extended period of work! This update brings a ton of new features so let’s dive in!
- Name Change… We have changed the *official* app store name from uSurf:Split Screen Web Browser to uSurf Universal.
- iPhone Version! We came to the iPhone and brought with us some different colored themes! Expect these to be on the iPad sometime soon!
- Secure Web Browsing! We will automatically bring you to sites using https! If the site doesn’t load it is due to a certificate error… Working on that fix right now. This is the only site I know of that has the issue. If this happens put http:// in the link.
- iPad: New way to share pages and add bookmarks. Hit the action and a pop up will come up (coming in split view soon!).
- Share sheet UI doesn’t change with theme (iPad).
- Updated UI.
With this big release we will be going free for one week! Get downloading!
Download uSurf Universal – Free