To use uSurf you acknowledge that data such as bookmarks and tabs are stored using Apple’s iCloud service granted you are signed in.
If you are not signed in then all of this information is stored locally.
uApps does not see a log of websites you have visited and uApps itself does not track you throughout browsing.
uApps cannot access your information such as bookmark names, bookmark addresses, or tabs. uSurf simply displays them and allows you and only you to use them.
Google’s admob platform is used to serve banner ads in the settings section of uSurf. AdMob will ask permission to collect data from you throughout other areas of your device. Please note you are not required to say allow and can change this setting anytime in system preferences. Also please note: uApps itself does not track or collect information on you in any way.
For more information on what google is asking for:
- IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device.
- Non-user related crash logs, which may be used to diagnose problems and improve the SDK. Diagnostic information may also be used for advertising and analytics purposes.
- User-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or energy usage, which may be used to evaluate user behavior, understand the effectiveness of existing product features, and plan new features. Performance data may also be used for displaying ads, including sharing with other entities that display ads.
- A Device ID such as the device’s advertising identifier or other app-bounded device identifiers, which may be used for the purpose of third-party advertising and analytics.
- Advertising data, such as advertisements the user has seen, may be used to power analytics and advertising features.
- Other user product interactions like app launch taps, and interaction information, like video views, may be used to improve advertising performance.
Please use the form below for any concerns: