uTime has officially launched on the iOS App Store. Happy Birthday iPhone!
uTime 3 Update Information:
-Added a new screen: Modifications. Now modifications are done in it’s own view that will slide in. It will display the name and the current target time of your timer and allow you to change it.
– The timer screen has been redesigned. It now has larger text and will allow you to see the maximum amount of time remaining on the target timer.
– Home screen: The entire home screen has been redone. There is now the list of all your timers on the side bar along with the maximum amount of time remaining.
– Modification Screen: Instead of presenting an entire screen a popup view will appear and you can modify the timer and save just by dismissing the controller (by tapping anywhere on screen). The size of the popup does not cover the current timer information so you know what you are modifying.
— Notifications: Instead of a popup alert displaying when the timer fire date is finished a generic iOS banner will appear.
– Added the ability to share the timer with various apps using share sheet. This will share the name of the timer and the maximum amount of time there is left.
– Changed the background images
-Support now opens in a WebKit view meaning there is a progress bar to show you the accurate loading % of the webpage.
– Swift: The entire app was rewritten in swift which is why it took so long.
– iOS 11: Due to the nature of the app and the newer API’s at the moment uTime 3 is iOS 11+ only.
uTime General Information:
After releasing our newest app uSurf a little over a year ago I thought it was time to bring out something new. I am happy to announce that today (also the iPhone’s 9th birthday!) our brand new app uTime is officialy on the App Store waiting for download!
uTime allows you to have a multitude of count down timers that will tell you the exact time that is left towards a specific date in the future. uTime also uses iCloud to sync so all the dates on your iPhone will sync with your iPad as well (yes it is universal)!
uTime’s official App Store description:
Welcome to uTime!
uTime is a brand new App that will allow you to see how much time there is left until an event in the future.
uTime syncs between devices so the timers on your iPhone are the same as they are on your iPad!
Support can be found by hitting the support button in the information section. It is the best way to keep up to get support with either problems or upcoming features.
To add another timer hit timers and then the plus button OR hit the add timer button on the main screen. The current time and date will be added to the list and then you can change it from the home-screen!
uTime will be updated on a regular basis along with uSurf. The information page can be found here and the support page here. Of course there is also a contact sheet for both this post, information page, and support page with any questions or bug reports.
Information about updates can always be found on this homepage along with my twitter (@matthewjagiela) and of course both information and support pages.
Gallery (iPhone 6/iPad)