uTime 4.2 is now available on the App Store for both macOS and iOS. uTime 4.2 has a lot of background changes and some front end ones too!
Here is the official change log:
- When making a new timer on iPad/Mac, you will now be brought right to the modify screen to edit your newly created timer.
- Fixed Issue with app crashing on launch after a background sync with iCloud
- Behind the scenes update to handle app information: This will make less network calls and lead to less human error on update information
- On iOS 13 when swiping down and changes have been made an action sheet will now ask you what you want to do with the changes. Saving will save your changes, discard will discard your changes, and Cancel will keep you in the modification screen.
- Slide to delete a timer is back! Slide on a timer to delete it from the list!
Along with this uTime 3.1 is available for Mac bringing changes to the backend information and a new delete button as the backspace key does not work on some OS X versions.