Time For Something New
After a summer of developing I am happy to announce uTime 4 is now available to download on the app store. uTime 4 brings numerous improvements including Split View for iPad (FINALLY) and iOS 13 Support!
The home screen for uTime 4 has a new addition: a circular ring. The circular ring will fill up from the most recent load time till your event occurs. It is a fun way to visualize how much time is left until your event. This is just one of the many feature additions and improvements in uTime 4
Here is the official changelog for uTime 4:
4: Big Changes
- Slide Menu: Now instead of hitting timers and going to a different view the list of timers will just slide in, and by swipping right they will also appear
- Search is no longer hidden: instead of having to pull down to get to the search bar it will always be present and ready to use
- Finally you are able to use uTime in Slide Over and Split View multitasking
- -Using Slide Over and certain instances of Split View will bring in the iPhone interface for a better experience.
- Added an animation for timers (iPhone 6 and up): The circle! The circle animates based on how much time is left from when you select the timer. It will fill and say solid white when time is done.
- -Layout Improvements: uTime will work better with all types of screens due to updates on constraints.
- iOS 13 Dark Mode: For devices running iOS 13 the slider to toggle has been removed. iOS 13’s dark mode setting is reflected within uTime.
- Other iOS 13 Goodies: uTime works with sliding views now! Most notably settings (and for iPhone Modifications!). Grab the top of the view and dismiss them. (13+ Only)
- Removed custom WebBrowser with Safari’s default
- -New version means a new icon!
uTime 4 is on the App Store now as a free update. Happy Downloading!