Happy July! To start of Summer right( at least where I am) I have updated both iOS and macOS versions of uTime! uTime for iOS is now on version 3.1 while uTime for macOS is now on versions 3.0.5! Take a look at the changes below:
uTime 3.1 for iOS:
- Made it so dark mode for the iPad now is on the home screen timer list
- Enabling dark mode will have the dark keyboard appear when changing the timer name
- The return of date sorting: You can now sort timers by date on both macOS and iOS
- Made it so you can slide to delete timers on iPad
- Redesigned the launch screen
- Fixed an issue with memory leaking on iPad
- Fixed an issue on auto layout sometimes not working on the info section of the iPad
uTime 3.0.5 for macOS:
- Sorting by date has returned to both macOS and iOS versions of uTime
- Adjusted a timer on the back end so the app should not have issues with timer selections anymore.
Download uTime for iOS | Download uTime for macOS (BOTH FREE)
This was originally supposed to be a “uTime 3.0.1” is now available but while playing aroun with uTime 3.0.1 after it went live on the app store I discovered a critical big that the app would crash on the iPhone after adding a new timer and then navigating to the timer that was just added. I pulled uTime from the App Store shortly after finding this issue and patched, and submitted the fix with uTime 3.0.2. I am not sure if the problem originally was in uTime 3 but everyone who can should update to uTime 3.0.2.
Here is the official changelog for 3.0.1/3.0.2:
– Fixed an issue on iPad where deleting the current selected timer would result in a crash
– Fixed an issue on iPhone when adding a timer then navigating to the timer would cause a crash
-Added the 3.0 changelog to iPhone…(Oops)
-Switched the Cancel and Save button on iPhone.
– On iPhone the Counting Down To: portion of the label has been removed
To learn more about uTime 3 and it’s changes follow this link and for an in depth look at uTime 3 follow this link.
Download uTime 3.0.2 from the iOS App Store