There are no breaks! Just 4 days after releasing uTime 2 for macOS uTime 2.1 is out for not only Mac but for iOS as well! The official changelog for both platforms below.
– Got rid of the (s) in the countdown text
– uTime macOS now supports fullscreen!
– You can now make the window infinitely bigger. Enjoy!
– The Info screen is also resizable! Make it as big (or small) as you want!
– Added today button to Change Time View to quickly update the picker to the current time.
– Font changes for Change Time View.
-Added support back for OS X 10.10(Yosemite)
– Change to the countdown time (No more (S))!
-(S) is also gone from our countdown widget!
-Added “Today” button for changeTime to get to the current time.
– Redid notifications… 2.0 butchered them for some reason.
– Made “Name Changer” change with dark mode.
– Made “Date Picker” change with dark mode.
-Made changer blur change with dark mode.
-When adding a new timer the default seconds will now be :00 (Can only be changed with uTime macOS)
-Slight UI Changes to iPad.
Also, because uTime 2 for macOS came out 4 days ago here is a link to that (or just look to the post below this)
I hope you enjoy the update and I look forward to bringing more enhancements to the future (maybe Touch Bar support?!).
We are a little under 3 hours away from the World Wide Developers conference and right before the conference Apple has taken down the Apple Store. This could just be for some maintenance or it could be gearing up for the new hardware rumored to be announced today.
WWDC 2013 will be streamed through Apple Devices running Safari here.
You can read our rumor roundup for WWDC 2013 here.
If you are like me you are going to be up at about 2:30AM tomorrow waiting for the store to open to get your iPad mini just the same way you might have done with the iPhone 5. Given the fact this is an Apple device and it is new it means the store will go down or be very slow with everyone trying to pre-order the new device. So here is how you should pre-order the new iPad Mini so you can be done fast and let others have a shot.
The first thing you want to do is enable express checkout with your Apple ID. This will store your credit card and shipping information so you can quickly just review it and press order and be done with it in a matter of seconds (or minutes depending on traffic). Here is how to enable it:
- Head to the Apple Store Account Manager. This will allow you to set up express checkout.
- After the link loads Scroll to the “Account Settings” in giant letters. Under that you will see “Update Express Checkout” click that and sign in with your Apple ID that you want to purchase the device with.
- When you log on you will see your Apple ID, Payment Information, and Shipping information. Make sure those are all filled out.
- UPDATE: Under The Payment and shipping information there will be a switch to turn express checkout on. Move the switch to ON
From there you should be done but here is the thing: During the iPhone 5 launch the only way to pre-order the device was through the Apple Store app on your iPhone unless you had luck getting through to the servers. So before the time make sure your device’s store is signed into the Apple ID you used for express checkout. To do that open the app store scroll down till you see your account sign out and sign in with the new. From there you can open the Apple Store App and pre-order easily. You may be able to pre-order in the store but that is if it is online during the chaos. I will be tweeting if the store is up for the first half an hour or less and experiences. Good Luck everyone!
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and Apple are all now taking pre order requests for the iPhone 5. Might want to hurry. The Apple servers seem to be holding well but if the store goes down try using the Apple Store app for the iPhone. I got the 32 GB Black/Slate on AT&T. Which model will you be getting? As always good luck!