There are no breaks! Just 4 days after releasing uTime 2 for macOS uTime 2.1 is out for not only Mac but for iOS as well! The official changelog for both platforms below.
– Got rid of the (s) in the countdown text
– uTime macOS now supports fullscreen!
– You can now make the window infinitely bigger. Enjoy!
– The Info screen is also resizable! Make it as big (or small) as you want!
– Added today button to Change Time View to quickly update the picker to the current time.
– Font changes for Change Time View.
-Added support back for OS X 10.10(Yosemite)
– Change to the countdown time (No more (S))!
-(S) is also gone from our countdown widget!
-Added “Today” button for changeTime to get to the current time.
– Redid notifications… 2.0 butchered them for some reason.
– Made “Name Changer” change with dark mode.
– Made “Date Picker” change with dark mode.
-Made changer blur change with dark mode.
-When adding a new timer the default seconds will now be :00 (Can only be changed with uTime macOS)
-Slight UI Changes to iPad.
Also, because uTime 2 for macOS came out 4 days ago here is a link to that (or just look to the post below this)
I hope you enjoy the update and I look forward to bringing more enhancements to the future (maybe Touch Bar support?!).