Happy July! To start of Summer right( at least where I am) I have updated both iOS and macOS versions of uTime! uTime for iOS is now on version 3.1 while uTime for macOS is now on versions 3.0.5! Take a look at the changes below:
uTime 3.1 for iOS:
- Made it so dark mode for the iPad now is on the home screen timer list
- Enabling dark mode will have the dark keyboard appear when changing the timer name
- The return of date sorting: You can now sort timers by date on both macOS and iOS
- Made it so you can slide to delete timers on iPad
- Redesigned the launch screen
- Fixed an issue with memory leaking on iPad
- Fixed an issue on auto layout sometimes not working on the info section of the iPad
uTime 3.0.5 for macOS:
- Sorting by date has returned to both macOS and iOS versions of uTime
- Adjusted a timer on the back end so the app should not have issues with timer selections anymore.
Download uTime for iOS | Download uTime for macOS (BOTH FREE)
After being absent from the Apple Developer platform for 3 months I have updated uTime for macOS to version 3.0.3. The reason this update (and other updates) are taking a while is because as I am in my junior year of college I do not have as much time as I want to devote to app updates. However, there are big things in the making right now and it’s worth the wait. With that here is uTime macOS 3.0.3’s official changelog:
- Happy New Year! In this update the modify timer view has been changed so when you click out of the view it saves (no more done button!)
- We have updated our webpage! The new address is https://uappsios.com however https://apples-genius will be working for the next year.
- Made it so the snow is no longer falling (welcome back battery life)
- Fixed an issue with MacBook Pro’s with Touch Bar where the labels would be clipping weirdly…
Thank you to all for all your patience. Big things are coming!
Download uTime for macOS | Download uTime for iOS
There is no slowing down the update train! Nearly a week after launching uTime 2.2.1 for macOS, uTime for both iOS and macOS has a brand new update!
For Mac this brings more of the functionality seen on iOS into the application (the big one being multiple timer deletion!).
For iOS a more simplified interface when dealing with the timer view!
The change-log for macOS:
-Made It So You Can Delete Multiple Timers!
-Hold Command and Select Timers (Leave One Remaining Though) Then Delete!
-Slight Changes To Notification Appearance (In App Notifications)
-Changed The Color Of TouchBar Labels
Happy New Year!
-Combined the edit and delete button in the timer view to one button
-Selecting all timers will change the button to done (There has to be one timer in the list)
-Changed the icon back to normal (Snow will remain falling for a little while though)!
-Small UI Changes
So the change-log might not be massive but there was a lot of work into getting both the iOS version and macOS version to do these things properly (otherwise multiple timer deletion for Mac would have happened at 2.0). However, I am always improving and there will be more updates to show that. Until then thank you for downloading.
Download uTime for iOS | Download uTime for macOS
Happy New Year 2017!
Happy (late) new year from uApps! To start of our 2017 we start with something small but needed. I decided to update uTime for macOS first this year (as some may have noticed as the update has been out earlier than this post). uTime 2.2.1 brings some slight improvements and removes our holiday icon. Snow however, will be staying for a few more months because it’s still cold and I like the snow falling.
The official changelog for uTime macOS 2.2.1:
Happy New Year 2017:
- When adding a timer the change timer view will automatically appear
- Added touch bar delete timer notification
- Fixed the problem where the delete timer notification view would not appear…
- Fixed issue when adding a new timer it would not directly go to it.
- Removed Holiday Icon (Snow Remains!)
Also a quick note for those running OS X 10.10: I have decided not to release this version for that specific OS as the snow caused some problems with the layout and I cannot fully figure out why/test it in my current state. I will try and bring back support sometime soon but I recommend updating to at least OS X 10.11.
That’s it for this update I hope you enjoy and I am already working on improvements and new features for uTime both on macOS and iOS. Enjoy
Download uTime macOS | Download uTime iOS
It’s the holiday season and as traditon holds it I update all uApps applications to have snow falling throughout the cold weather months. The tradition remains this year with EVERY uApps application getting a holiday update. Enjoy the holidays everyone.
However, uTime gets a little more than just snow falling so I want to highlight them both specifically.
uTime 2.2 macOS:
-Added a holiday icon!
-Added snow falling throughout the App!
-Added support for the MacBook Pro Touch Bar!
-You can now easily add and delete timers with the Touch Bar!
– Touch Bar changes depending on what you are doing within the app.
-Added the ability to sort timers by date!
-When a timer is deleted a window will appear briefly to alert you of deletion.
-If extra loading time is needed on startup the UI will reflect this
and of course uTime 2.2 for iOS:
– Added choice to sort by date
– UI Changes for iPad
– Fixed error on iPad where there was no indication of the countdown date
So macOS gets a little more love but getting the timers to sort by date proved more difficult than I originally thought. Either way these are going to be the last updates of the year so I hope you all enjoy them and the holiday!
~Matthew Jagiela (uApps Head)~
There are no breaks! Just 4 days after releasing uTime 2 for macOS uTime 2.1 is out for not only Mac but for iOS as well! The official changelog for both platforms below.
– Got rid of the (s) in the countdown text
– uTime macOS now supports fullscreen!
– You can now make the window infinitely bigger. Enjoy!
– The Info screen is also resizable! Make it as big (or small) as you want!
– Added today button to Change Time View to quickly update the picker to the current time.
– Font changes for Change Time View.
-Added support back for OS X 10.10(Yosemite)
– Change to the countdown time (No more (S))!
-(S) is also gone from our countdown widget!
-Added “Today” button for changeTime to get to the current time.
– Redid notifications… 2.0 butchered them for some reason.
– Made “Name Changer” change with dark mode.
– Made “Date Picker” change with dark mode.
-Made changer blur change with dark mode.
-When adding a new timer the default seconds will now be :00 (Can only be changed with uTime macOS)
-Slight UI Changes to iPad.
Also, because uTime 2 for macOS came out 4 days ago here is a link to that (or just look to the post below this)
I hope you enjoy the update and I look forward to bringing more enhancements to the future (maybe Touch Bar support?!).
You didn’t think I forgot about the Mac did you? Of course not! I am happy to announce that after a ton of development and testing uTime 2 for macOS is now available to download!
The biggest change to uTime for macOS is that I redesigned the User Interface.
As shown above our timer view is now permanantly on the side bar of our homepage! This allows quick and easy access to all of your countdown timers. To delete a timer simply select it and hit the delete key on your keyboard! Along with this for smaller screened Macs the view can be resized to better fit your screen!
Also just as a small thing I incorporated Apple’s San Fransisco font which looks very nice throughout the entire application.
Along with this a bunch of mechanics have changed including how timers are changed (a small popover instead of just appearing) along with some color changes to our info screen.
Along with this are a lot of behind the scene changes that will make uTime macOS even better!
This update took so long because I did not want to update it without iCloud syncing working on Sierra.
The full changelog for uTime 2 for macOS:
-New Icon to match the iOS Version – Much cleaner
-Home screen has a new font to make it look cleaner.
-Home screen has the list of timers always visible for easy selection
-Timers are now deleted by hitting the delete key.
-The window’s width can now be resized for smaller screens.
-Change Time/Name is now it’s own view that pops up instead of just appearing.
-Support is now bigger in order to show more information and has the same black blurr as other elements.
-Adding a timer will have the name “New macOS Timer” to reflect rebranding of OSX
-Along with the new font there are multiple changes with the way text is formatted (list and home)
-Download uTime for iOS button works now.
-Changed the order of the buttons for support as closed in the middle was a little weird.
-Fixed issue where notifications would not show up when the timer was synced with iCloud.
-Support for macOS Sierra (10.12)
And here is the updated screenshot gallery for uTime macOS!