A new round of uTime 4.4.1 is now out. Called the spring cleaning update this includes:
- Added a cancel button to the iPad/Mac modify Window. This will allow you to discard any changes made to a timer while using iPadOS or macOS.
- Timer Table For iPhone: The table on iOS 13 will now show a gray color + checkmark to let you know it has been selected. For iOS 12 and earlier it will just be a gray color. This is a fix for checkmarks dissapearing in a long list.
- Timer Table for iPad/Mac: When in edit mode and selecting a timer, the color will change to gray to let you know that it has been selected. This fixes disapearing checkmarks and text being cutoff by the mark for a cleaner approach.
- Made it so the app now dynamically knows what version it’s running. This means there is less confusion on what version you actually have installed.
- Fixed a bug where checkmarks would disappear if a large list is present and the user scrolls.
- Cleaned up various parts of the app to make file size slightly smaller and also allow for a better running experience
- Slight interface changes
Download uTime on the iOS App Store | Download uTime from Mac App Store