On the verge of another Apple Event (Woo!) uTime 5.2 is now available on the Mac App Store and iOS App Store.
uTime 5.2 brings a host of new features such as % of time counting (the circle now can remember what state it was at instead of constantly resetting).
uTime 5.2 also brings the iOS 14 widget to macOS on computers that will be running macOS Big Sur.
The official change-log:
- Added WidgetKit to macOS 11 Big Sur! This will work in the same way the iOS 14 widget will: putting the closest timer in approximate time up to 15 minutes on your sidebar. Within 15 minutes a more precise timer will run!
- MacOS Big Sur Support: uTime 5 on macOS has been compiled for BigSur!
- % Of change: previously when changing timers the circular bar would reset its status. No longer! With percentage of time and our new data set we can calculate percentage of time passed from creation. This means the circular timer will not start at 0 but at how much time has actually passed from creation to now! Hooray!
- Added a button in modify timer that will allow you to set the selected date to the current date and time.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a timer would turn the action button title to done but not the state.
- Fixed a bug on Mac and iPad where the wrong timer would get deleted when selecting the last one in the list.
- Fixed a bug on Mac and iPad where the Timer would be deselected when scrolling a large list of timers but would stay marked deleted.
- Small improvements to timer list screen on iPhone.
Download uTime on the iOS App Store | Download uTime from Mac App Store