Happy 2019!!! What a better way to roll into the New Year than to have a brand new
update to uTime. 3.3 is very packed introducing a Siri shortcut to tell you how close your closest firing timer is. Along with that, there is a new layout for 4-inch devices.
uTime 3.3 even though packing features exclusive to iOS 12 still supports iOS 11 and up the Siri button will not appear though in either the 4 inch or above version.
With that, the new UI for those models is pictured below for those of you still running the iPhone 5s or SE.
Siri shortcuts were very new for me so there are changes to be made to it and more shortcuts to come. All you have to do is add the shortcut on your iPad or iPhone and it will carry to all devices that support Siri shortcuts (iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Apple Watch have been tested).
Here is the official change log:
Happy New Year!!! A ton of changes are here to make uTime even better for 2019!
- -Siri Intents: Now you can have Siri tell you how much time you have left towards your most recent timer!
- Add Siri support and find out how much time you have left on your Apple Watch perhaps.
- Changed the layout for iPhone 5 devices: Linear!
- Background refresh: uTime will refresh timers every so often in the background to keep you up to date across devices
- Backend changes to managing what’s new sections
Download uTime for iOS / uTime for macOS
uTime Layout For 5 Style Devices: