Happy New Year 2017!
Happy (late) new year from uApps! To start of our 2017 we start with something small but needed. I decided to update uTime for macOS first this year (as some may have noticed as the update has been out earlier than this post). uTime 2.2.1 brings some slight improvements and removes our holiday icon. Snow however, will be staying for a few more months because it’s still cold and I like the snow falling.
The official changelog for uTime macOS 2.2.1:
Happy New Year 2017:
- When adding a timer the change timer view will automatically appear
- Added touch bar delete timer notification
- Fixed the problem where the delete timer notification view would not appear…
- Fixed issue when adding a new timer it would not directly go to it.
- Removed Holiday Icon (Snow Remains!)
Also a quick note for those running OS X 10.10: I have decided not to release this version for that specific OS as the snow caused some problems with the layout and I cannot fully figure out why/test it in my current state. I will try and bring back support sometime soon but I recommend updating to at least OS X 10.11.
That’s it for this update I hope you enjoy and I am already working on improvements and new features for uTime both on macOS and iOS. Enjoy