This was originally supposed to be a “uTime 3.0.1” is now available but while playing aroun with uTime 3.0.1 after it went live on the app store I discovered a critical big that the app would crash on the iPhone after adding a new timer and then navigating to the timer that was just added. I pulled uTime from the App Store shortly after finding this issue and patched, and submitted the fix with uTime 3.0.2. I am not sure if the problem originally was in uTime 3 but everyone who can should update to uTime 3.0.2.
Here is the official changelog for 3.0.1/3.0.2:
– Fixed an issue on iPad where deleting the current selected timer would result in a crash
– Fixed an issue on iPhone when adding a timer then navigating to the timer would cause a crash
-Added the 3.0 changelog to iPhone…(Oops)
-Switched the Cancel and Save button on iPhone.
– On iPhone the Counting Down To: portion of the label has been removed
To learn more about uTime 3 and it’s changes follow this link and for an in depth look at uTime 3 follow this link.
Download uTime 3.0.2 from the iOS App Store
WWDC is right around the corner and yes uTime 3 for iOS is in full development! However, it is not ready for publication yet but uTime 2 needed some fixes… SO uTime 2.3.6 is now available to download with the following changes:
- Made it so snow is no longer falling and the icon has gone back to normal
- Fixed error where the support site would not load.
Again uTime 3 is coming and it is a big update…. There will be more on that later….
Download uTime Universal iOS
I hope you didn’t think I was done giving uSurf love! It just took some times due to some complications with storyboard files… However, uSurf 5.2 is now out on the App Store!
The changes are:
Current Version 5.2:
-Added button to download uTime
-New font around the map to match other uApps apps.
-Added a popover view to change the homepage (iPad)
-Fixed issue with iPad and portrait fullscreen.
-UI Fixes (other than font changes)
That’s all for uSurf in this update. Check back here for more information on uSurf!
uSurf is available for free for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch on the iOS App Store.
uSurf Support/uSurf Information
uTime 1.0.1/1.0.2 is now available… If that seems odd it is because it is. I accidentally put the current version label as 1.0.2 because Apple said I coouldn’t upload the binary with 1.0.1 but would allow the app store version to be 1.0.1 and blah blah yeah I messed that one up. However there is some bug fixes for you all!
-Fixed support crashing (iPhone)
-Fixed issue with iPhone 6 not showing the entire textField…
-Fixed Logo not being on the launch screen
-Fixed issue with iPhone where the text box would be blocked by the suggestions on the keyboard.
-Fixed issue with iPhone 4S and changing the time.
That’s all for right now!
Download uTime for iOS
As my first semester at college comes to a close and WWDC and iOS 10 coming fast I decided it was time to give uSurf a big update… Yes, this update is huge in terms of the amount of work that went into it, the amount of testing, and the amount of functionality that is not only fixed, but added as well.
Today uSurf 5 is live on the App Store and the main focus is cross-device syncing. With uSurf 5 bookmarks and tabs will sync between devices using iCloud. If you don’t use iCloud they will be stored locally on your device. There is also an option to sync your homepage with iCloud that is enabled by default.
However of course this being such a big update there is a long list of changes and here is the full change log:
- Added iCloud Syncing For Bookmarks!
- Added iCloud Syncing For Tabs!
- Home Screen *Can* be Synced With iCloud!
- iCloud Syncing Also Works For Split-Screen!
- Added Themes to Tab View.
- Added Themes to Bookmark View.
- Added Themes to History View.
- Fixed theming issues with first time setup — Oops.
- Fixed the positioning of the left history button in split screen.
- Fixed issue with rotating the iPad and full screen.
- Fixed issue with the blur view (iPad Settings).
- Fixed issue where hitting “Close” on history view would bring you to split screen somehow (iPhone).
- Fixed issue when changing orientation will cause the homepage view to be off centered (iPad).
- Fixed Issue where going to change the homepage will result in a blank browser window on return (iPhone)
So while there are a lot of fixes the additions are massive. This features took extra time to implement because my time has been limited due to school and the fact I wanted the data to be moved and not erased.
I hope that you enjoy the update and cross device syncing which I think is going to be a great addition. Generally what happens is I will implement features to our single view and then make it to split screen but I made sure everything works within all views this time. I also made sure that the theming issue has been fixed with *all* views. Of course if you find problems use the contact sheet on uSurf Support or the built-in email to contact me. Otherwise I will see you at either the next update!
Download uSurf Free from the App Store.
The holidays are here and the last uSurf update of 2015 is also here!
uSurf 3.2 gives a little holiday cheer:
- Added a green theme for a more holiday vibe!
- Added snow into our info panel because of winter! (Just like our website!)
- New Holiday Icon!
- iOS 9 Only
- Fixed the issue where the textField for iPhone would start mid text…
- Minor UI Changes.
Again this is the last update for uSurf in 2015 so I hope you have enjoyed a year filled with updates!
uSurf – Free (App Store)
uSurf 3.1 is finally here with some much needed improvements and some new features.
-Added Color Themes To iPad!
-Added Gesture Recognizer Indicator When Navigating with gestures
-Removed Gestures For Split Screen
-Added It So You Can Delete Certain History Items
-Added alert that will not allow split screen with iPad in Landscape
-Fixed Issues with iPhone Theme and Adding Bookmark View
-Fixed Issue with split screen http:// input
-Fixed Issue with autolayout and Bookmark adder
-Fixed issue where the blur effect didn’t go over the toolbar
-Multiple small UI Fixes
-Fixed issue where deleted tabs / bookmarks came back…
That’s all for now. A new update will be coming along shortly!
Download uSurf for free on the App Store.