Happy July! To start of Summer right( at least where I am) I have updated both iOS and macOS versions of uTime! uTime for iOS is now on version 3.1 while uTime for macOS is now on versions 3.0.5! Take a look at the changes below:
uTime 3.1 for iOS:
- Made it so dark mode for the iPad now is on the home screen timer list
- Enabling dark mode will have the dark keyboard appear when changing the timer name
- The return of date sorting: You can now sort timers by date on both macOS and iOS
- Made it so you can slide to delete timers on iPad
- Redesigned the launch screen
- Fixed an issue with memory leaking on iPad
- Fixed an issue on auto layout sometimes not working on the info section of the iPad
uTime 3.0.5 for macOS:
- Sorting by date has returned to both macOS and iOS versions of uTime
- Adjusted a timer on the back end so the app should not have issues with timer selections anymore.
Download uTime for iOS | Download uTime for macOS (BOTH FREE)
After all of the WWDC fun from yesterday I introduced uTime 3 for iOS. I am very happy to announce that right now uTime 3 is officially available to download on the iOS App Store.
To get an in depth view of some of the changes look at the post below or follow this link to learn more about uTime 3.
The official uTime 3 changelog is massive and here it is:
3.0 The Massive Update:
- Added a new screen: Modifications. Now modifications are done in it’s own view that will slide in. It will display the name and the current target time of your timer and allow you to change it.
- The timer screen has been redesigned. It now has larger text and will allow you to see the maximum amount of time remaining on the target timer
- Home screen: The entire home screen has been redone. There is now the list of all your timers on the side bar along with the maximum amount of time remaining.
- Modification Screen: Instead of presenting an entire screen a popup view will appear and you can modify the timer and save just by dismissing the controller (by tapping anywhere on screen). The size of the popup does not cover the current timer information so you know what you are modifying.
- Web Support Is Now In It’s Own View Instead Of A Popup In The Info View
- Notifications: Instead of a popup alert displaying when the timer fire date is finished a generic iOS banner will appear.
- Added the ability to share the timer with various apps using share sheet. This will share the name of the timer and the maximum amount of time there is left.
- Changed the background images
- Support now opens in a WebKit view meaning there is a progress bar to show you the accurate loading % of the webpage.
- Swift: The entire app was rewritten in swift which is why it took so long.
- iOS 11: Due to the nature of the app and the newer API’s at the moment uTime 3 is iOS 11+ only.
Even though uTime 3 is 11+ only iOS 10 and below users may still download uTime 2 from the App Store.
uTime 3 is massive for iOS and I hope all of you enjoy it. As always updates will be coming throughout and due to how I set up uTime 3 they will be coming much quicker!
Download uTime 3 on the iOS App Store
View uTime 3 Launch Info
Happy WWDC 2016 all! Even though I was not liveblogging the event I was paying close attention to it! To celebrate all of todays news a new version of uSurf is being pushed right now! Here’s what’s new in Version 5.1:
uSurf 5.1 Changes:
- Added open in Safari to iPhone Share Sheet.
- Replaced Home with Single Square for Settings View.
- URL Field Will Clear Text When You Tap It!
- Split Tabs into iPhone and iPad Sections.
- Made it so share sheet follows theming rules.
- Fixed issue when switching to light theme the tables had the previous themes color…
- Fixed Issue Where Adding A Tab in Split Screen didn’t add it to iCloud…
- Fixed issue where adding a bookmark in split screen did nothing…
There are going to be a lot of additions coming this summer and with iOS 10 more towards September! I’m going to go and start diving into the new SDK’s and I will see everyone in the next update! (If the update is not showing right away it is probably because Apple’s servers are jammed right now… Should show up sometime soon!)
Download uSurf for free for iOS!
iTunes 11 is great. That’s really the only thing that has to really be said but I will give sort of a mini review right now for all.
iTunes 11 launches so fast and is so smooth it feels like I am using something else. It seems they have re-written the app from the ground up
The design is amazing. I love it. Actually I think it is really the first major change to the design of iTunes ever. Yes there has been features added but never a real redesign. This is a complete redesign and it’s great.
The mini player was really worthless in the other iTunes. Now it’s great. You can search for songs see the next song’s in the playlist, repeat basically everything.
That’s it for the Mini Review of iTunes 11. I hope you enjoy it!
The new iPod touch was announced alongside the new iPhone 5 almost a month ago. However we never got a release date for the device is still unknown. Apple gave the vague date of October. However we know a little more of when we can get our hands on Apples newest and best iPod Touch. The device could be launching in 3 weeks according to people who have pre ordered the device with shipping times being “3 weeks”.
The new iPod touch comes in many colors has a new wristband. The new iPod Touch also comes with a new A5 processor and has Siri built into it. The design is new also and the camera has been greatly improved.
When I saw minecraft was coming to iOS yesterday I was pure excited at all the possibilities. Some disappointing but more great than everything. The best thing? You don’t need a minecraft account… For the full review hit the break!
Continue reading “Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS is Amazing”
Today is the 10th birthday of the product that has changed the whole way we look at music and how we looked at personal devices for ever. Even today the iPod is still amazing device and we have gone through so many versions. From the original click wheel iPod to the newest iPod touch you cannot denny it has been one of the most revolutionary device yet… And no one has been able to beat it in any category. Happy Birthday iPod. You have changed everything.