Happy WWDC 2016 all! Even though I was not liveblogging the event I was paying close attention to it! To celebrate all of todays news a new version of uSurf is being pushed right now! Here’s what’s new in Version 5.1:
uSurf 5.1 Changes:
- Added open in Safari to iPhone Share Sheet.
- Replaced Home with Single Square for Settings View.
- URL Field Will Clear Text When You Tap It!
- Split Tabs into iPhone and iPad Sections.
- Made it so share sheet follows theming rules.
- Fixed issue when switching to light theme the tables had the previous themes color…
- Fixed Issue Where Adding A Tab in Split Screen didn’t add it to iCloud…
- Fixed issue where adding a bookmark in split screen did nothing…
There are going to be a lot of additions coming this summer and with iOS 10 more towards September! I’m going to go and start diving into the new SDK’s and I will see everyone in the next update! (If the update is not showing right away it is probably because Apple’s servers are jammed right now… Should show up sometime soon!)