uTime 1.1 is now available to download on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. uTime 1.1 adds some new features and fixes some things as well. The official changelog is:
– Added (s) to label to make it look better when there is a one in the countdown.
- Made it so the label text will be based on the time remaining (or the count-up time too) (if 0 years then years won’t be shown)
– Made it so “Done” Keyboard Key will update the current timer name with the one just entered.
– Made it so when you add a new timer on iPad it immediately goes to the new timer.
– Made it so after adding new timer with “Add Timer” will immediately bring up the edit timer field.
– Made it so the name change field gives indication to what it actually is.
– Made it so the date picker will show the countdown date instead of the current date.
– Made it so the name field is cleared when changing the date.
– Fixed error with iPad in portrait cutting off the seconds.
uTime is available right now for free on the iOS App Store for devices running iOS 8 and newer.
uTime Support Page, uTime Information Page
uTime 1.0.1/1.0.2 is now available… If that seems odd it is because it is. I accidentally put the current version label as 1.0.2 because Apple said I coouldn’t upload the binary with 1.0.1 but would allow the app store version to be 1.0.1 and blah blah yeah I messed that one up. However there is some bug fixes for you all!
-Fixed support crashing (iPhone)
-Fixed issue with iPhone 6 not showing the entire textField…
-Fixed Logo not being on the launch screen
-Fixed issue with iPhone where the text box would be blocked by the suggestions on the keyboard.
-Fixed issue with iPhone 4S and changing the time.
That’s all for right now!
Download uTime for iOS
After releasing our newest app uSurf a little over a year ago I thought it was time to bring out something new. I am happy to announce that today (also the iPhone’s 9th birthday!) our brand new app uTime is officialy on the App Store waiting for download!
uTime allows you to have a multitude of count down timers that will tell you the exact time that is left towards a specific date in the future. uTime also uses iCloud to sync so all the dates on your iPhone will sync with your iPad as well (yes it is universal)!
uTime’s official App Store description:
Welcome to uTime!
uTime is a brand new App that will allow you to see how much time there is left until an event in the future.
uTime syncs between devices so the timers on your iPhone are the same as they are on your iPad!
Support can be found by hitting the support button in the information section. It is the best way to keep up to get support with either problems or upcoming features.
To add another timer hit timers and then the plus button OR hit the add timer button on the main screen. The current time and date will be added to the list and then you can change it from the home-screen!
uTime will be updated on a regular basis along with uSurf. The information page can be found here and the support page here. Of course there is also a contact sheet for both this post, information page, and support page with any questions or bug reports.
Information about updates can always be found on this homepage along with my twitter (@matthewjagiela) and of course both information and support pages.
Download uTime for free only on the iOS App Store
Gallery (iPhone 6/iPad)
Continue reading “Introducing uTime!”
Happy WWDC 2016 all! Even though I was not liveblogging the event I was paying close attention to it! To celebrate all of todays news a new version of uSurf is being pushed right now! Here’s what’s new in Version 5.1:
uSurf 5.1 Changes:
- Added open in Safari to iPhone Share Sheet.
- Replaced Home with Single Square for Settings View.
- URL Field Will Clear Text When You Tap It!
- Split Tabs into iPhone and iPad Sections.
- Made it so share sheet follows theming rules.
- Fixed issue when switching to light theme the tables had the previous themes color…
- Fixed Issue Where Adding A Tab in Split Screen didn’t add it to iCloud…
- Fixed issue where adding a bookmark in split screen did nothing…
There are going to be a lot of additions coming this summer and with iOS 10 more towards September! I’m going to go and start diving into the new SDK’s and I will see everyone in the next update! (If the update is not showing right away it is probably because Apple’s servers are jammed right now… Should show up sometime soon!)
Download uSurf for free for iOS!
As my first semester at college comes to a close and WWDC and iOS 10 coming fast I decided it was time to give uSurf a big update… Yes, this update is huge in terms of the amount of work that went into it, the amount of testing, and the amount of functionality that is not only fixed, but added as well.
Today uSurf 5 is live on the App Store and the main focus is cross-device syncing. With uSurf 5 bookmarks and tabs will sync between devices using iCloud. If you don’t use iCloud they will be stored locally on your device. There is also an option to sync your homepage with iCloud that is enabled by default.
However of course this being such a big update there is a long list of changes and here is the full change log:
- Added iCloud Syncing For Bookmarks!
- Added iCloud Syncing For Tabs!
- Home Screen *Can* be Synced With iCloud!
- iCloud Syncing Also Works For Split-Screen!
- Added Themes to Tab View.
- Added Themes to Bookmark View.
- Added Themes to History View.
- Fixed theming issues with first time setup — Oops.
- Fixed the positioning of the left history button in split screen.
- Fixed issue with rotating the iPad and full screen.
- Fixed issue with the blur view (iPad Settings).
- Fixed issue where hitting “Close” on history view would bring you to split screen somehow (iPhone).
- Fixed issue when changing orientation will cause the homepage view to be off centered (iPad).
- Fixed Issue where going to change the homepage will result in a blank browser window on return (iPhone)
So while there are a lot of fixes the additions are massive. This features took extra time to implement because my time has been limited due to school and the fact I wanted the data to be moved and not erased.
I hope that you enjoy the update and cross device syncing which I think is going to be a great addition. Generally what happens is I will implement features to our single view and then make it to split screen but I made sure everything works within all views this time. I also made sure that the theming issue has been fixed with *all* views. Of course if you find problems use the contact sheet on uSurf Support or the built-in email to contact me. Otherwise I will see you at either the next update!
Download uSurf Free from the App Store.
uSurf 4.2 began hitting the app store last night with some great updates to Split-Screen for iPad. uSurf 4.2 has the following changes:
- Added history to split screen
- Added retina icons to split screen
- Added home button to split screen
- Fixed issue when changing orientation in split-screen the share sheet would move…
- Fixed issue when sharing on split screen iPad the Twitter and Facebook icons weren’t there.
As always bug reports can be submitted through the app, on uSurf support on here, and of course on this post.
Continue reading “uSurf 4.2 Now Available”
uSurf 4.0.1 is live on the App Store for iOS right now and it bring some much needed fixes that were discovered with the release of 4.0.
- Fixed issue with fullscreen and iPhone laying flat…(oops?)
- Fixed issue with iPad Share and Support Buttons
- Fixed issue with blur sheet for homepage (iPad Pro)
As of right now this is it for changes. I of course am always looking for things to fix and ways to improve so if there are any suggestions please leave a comment or email uApps@icloud.com with the subject uSurf!
Download uSurf 4.0.1 for free on the App Store