uTime 1.1 is now available to download on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. uTime 1.1 adds some new features and fixes some things as well. The official changelog is:
– Added (s) to label to make it look better when there is a one in the countdown. - Made it so the label text will be based on the time remaining (or the count-up time too) (if 0 years then years won’t be shown)
– Made it so “Done” Keyboard Key will update the current timer name with the one just entered.
– Made it so when you add a new timer on iPad it immediately goes to the new timer.
– Made it so after adding new timer with “Add Timer” will immediately bring up the edit timer field.
– Made it so the name change field gives indication to what it actually is.
– Made it so the date picker will show the countdown date instead of the current date.
– Made it so the name field is cleared when changing the date.
– Fixed error with iPad in portrait cutting off the seconds.