Yes I know iOS 6 is in beta and I know it is only the first beta but I thought I would share some bugs with you that I have found so if you are running the beta you will know that I have found them as well. So let’s get started
- Safari lags when trying to change orientation to full screen landscape or will quit entirely.
- iCloud backup will ask you for a password. Even with the right password it will keep asking
- Purchased for Apps and Music don’t work in iOS 6
- Apps will not install over 3G. Apps will get to “Installing” and then an error message will appear.
- Constant Freezing.
- (Update)When selecting messages or FaceTime in settings entire phone freezes (Thanks Jonathan!)
- (Update)Keyboard clicks don’t always happen
The New iPad
- Siri will post to facebook but has an error posting to twitter.
- Turn by Turn directions doesn’t say directions when locked (Might be smart cover problem)
- NEEDS MORE 3D buildings.
- Purchased apps and music section doesn’t work
- When selecting certain music to sync in iTunes the entire library will delete… Pain for quick sync and go
- (Update) Keyboard clicks don’t always happen.
Apple TV (2nd Gen)
- Audio will not play through airplay
- When using airplay the entire screen will be black
- Will disappear from Airplay List
If you have found any other bugs please leave a comment below saying the bug and what device you are running or use the form below.